Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Bathroom Re-do Pictures.

So the bathroom is done.
My husband surprised me last night while at work, he did EVERYTHING yesterday so I wouldnt have to. What a sweetheart!

So I cant find our 'before' pictures. Picture a 70's bathroom. Avocado green toilet and green tub. And some awesomely hidious tile. You can see a bit of it here, before we put that metal strip thingy down. (Im really great at the terminology) See the awesome sun/flower design =)


And here is now. Its not like Bill Gate's bathroom, but it'll do. =)

The color is a tan. This picture looks yellowy, but it's tan.


I thought inspirational wall hangings were perfect for the bathroom. I mean you're in their naked or part naked majority of the time, might as well feel inspirational! lol

My WHITE toilet. =) I heart you, Juliet. (That's her name, dont judge lol)

Our new vanity. I love it. It's the perfect size for us and its no longer 70's ish.

Bigger view of the vanity....picture is bad, but you get the idea

And finally, MY personal favorite...maybe because I did it. But look at the floor =) No more LOUD 70's tile. (ok, I know I need to sweep)


Im so happy with the way it turned out. The tub it still green, but we will save that for another day. The shower curtain covers the tub up.

So what do you think?

3 comments:

Brittany said...

LOVEEEE IT! GOOD JOB GIRL! you did a fantastic job!

Jessica Marie said...

Very nice! That is so nice of your hubby to surprise you and do EVERYTHING! You both did a great job! :)

Jamie said...

This looks really good- like, magazine worthy good!

Related Posts with Thumbnails